this game looks very convcincing, fan art at least
New build and explanation of download section
Hi everyone! I've just updated MoonQuest on itch.
This build dramatically reduces memory usage and improves loading times. So if you've experienced crashes this update should address some of your issues. Here is the full changelog:
- Fixed some issues with spyglass.
- Adjusted layout of cutscene text.
- Game now shows error message if OpenGL 2.1 is not available.
- Game uses less RAM.
- Improved performance.
- Decreased game data size.
- Enabled /LARGEADDRESSAWARE on windows.
You'll also notice the download section now looks like this:
To get the latest build be sure to download the file with the [latest] tag. Older builds will remain available under the [archive] tag. If the [latest] build has any bugs then please comment in the section below and play an older build until I have time to fix the issue.
Thanks for playing!